· Law enforcement is a dangerous profession. The Bureau of Labor Statistics reports that in 2007, police officers and sheriffs' patrol officers in the United States experienced an on-the-job fatality rate of approximately 20 in …
· Soft armor is designed to protect against handgun assaults and consists of threat levels IIA (9mm FMJ & .40 S&W FMJ), II (9mm FMJ & .357 Magnum SJHP) and IIIA (.357 SIG FMJ & .44 Magnum SJHP).
· Police soft body armor The soft body armor every hero deserves Only Kevlar® soft body armor delivers lightweight, flexible and comfortable protection designed for the ballistic, physical, stab and slash hazards law enforcement officers face.
Some departments will have guidelines for body armor protection level (usually NIJ Level II A vests, Level II, or Level III A) Choose the vest protection level sufficient to handle a bullet shot from your sidearm; While civilians can buy bullet proof vests in 49 of the 50 states, there are no limitations on police officers or military personnel ...
Best Body Armor Crafted with Superior Quality High Grade Body Armor For Law & Enforcement Buy Best Quality Heavy Duty Body Armor For Every Situation, NIJ Certified Ballistic Armor Level IIIA, III, III, III LW, IV, For more than 20 years; Security Pro USA has long been regarded by law enforcement agencies as The source for concealable vests, hard body armor, stab proof …
Soft Armor Carriers . When you are doing tactical duties as part of first responder teams, security guards, police and military, having enough protection is really important to survive those life-threatening situations.Sometimes you are out there in the wild while on other times you are faced with a fully-equipped enemy and you can easily come in the line of fire.
· WHEREAS, soft body armor is available to law enforcement personnel to protect against life threatening or potentially disabling injuries; and. WHEREAS, according to FBI LEOKA data, 37% of law enforcement officers feloniously killed during the time period of 2000 – 2009 were not wearing body armor; and
Body Armor Direct is the #1 supplier of Government certified body armor to the general public and is manufactured and designed in Sunrise, FL, U.S.A.
Our police tactical vest carriers and vest covers are the easiest to use and most comfortable to wear of any that are available today. Part of our ArmorSkin® body armor concealment system, these soft armor carriers give you the means to protect yourself during tactical situations without bogging you down in the meantime.
Special police equipment Menu Toggle. Police body armor; Tactical body armor; SWAT Tactical JPC Jacket; Frontier quick release bulletproof vest; Fire rescue; Traffic patrol; Criminal investigation equipment; Security equipment; Services; News; Contact
· An initial test in three cities determined that the vest was wearable, it did not cause undue stress or pressure on the torso, and it did not prevent the normal body movement necessary for police work. In 1975, an extensive field …
· Safe Life Defense FRAS™ is a Flexible Rifle Armor feels and conceals just like soft armor but is rated to defend against .223, 5.56 and7.62×39! Flexible Rifle Armor panels provide full front, rear and side coverage while still being …
· These 4 bulletproof vest materials are what soft body armor is made of. Kevlar. Kevlar is the most commonly used bulletproof vest material. It is a light plastic fabric that has a high tensile strength which means that it takes a lot of force to stretch the fibres. This makes it ideal for personal protection equipment being strong yet light.
· The Alpha carrier system accepts 2 types of soft armor inserts for different specifications. This vest is made and designed to the highest quality standards in Randers, Denmark. Bulletproof Zone is proud to be the only authorized and official U.S. dealer of PGD products since 2017.
Marmot Tactical Vest Durable Mesh Vest with Detachable Belt & Holster for Subcompact/Compact/Standard Pistol. 4.4 out of 5 stars. 1,474. $39.99. $39. . 99. $37.99 with Subscribe & Save discount. Get it as soon as Wed, Feb 16.
MOLLE Vests. The MOLLE vest was designed to make it easy for the user to carry additional gear around their body that's always within reach. MOLLE, which stands for "Modular Lightweight Load-Carrying Equipment", is an advanced load-bearing system that allows for multi-functional storage and transportation.
Polyester Armorskin Blauer's revolutionary ArmorSkin is the new way to wear concealed body armor. ArmorSkin is the... BAO Tactical Molle Outer Carrier (MOC) $145.00. Add to wishlist. This BAO Tactical carrier has a lead time of 4 to 5 weeks. If you need the item... 5.11 Tactical TacTec Plate Carrier 1.5. $210.00.
· Body Armor: Protecting Our Nation's Officers From Ballistic Threats NIJ.op.gov Quality Assurance NIJ's predecessor, the National Institute of Law Enforcement and Criminal Justice (NILECJ), published the first performance standard for ballistic-resistant police body armor in 1972.5 NIJ then funded the development of body armor to meet that
Armor Express. Armor Express ® American Revolution Men's Hidden Bulletproof Body Armor Vest, Choose Vest only or Vest and Panels (Soft Armor), NIJ Certified - Level II, or Level IIIA Th…
The only armor that works is armor that is worn. The most comfortable vest is a vest that fits. GH Armor offers a wide range of sizing resources to ensure proper coverage, fit, and mobility. For full support, engage our sizing training or request a sizing kit.
· SHOWROOM: 5725 S. Valley View Blvd Suite #4 Las Vegas, Nevada 89118 TEL: 702-829-4029
Soft Armor, Body Armor, and Concealment Vests. You need body armor when you serve in the most challenging positions as police, military, security guards, and first responders.Each of these jobs often requires you to put yourself in the line of fire protecting your motherland or, maybe, the people around you against enemies and criminals.
Body Armor is an essential part of personal protective equipment for all law enforcement officers. The Body Armor category from Police1 includes everything you need to know – the latest trends, product reviews and resources for researching body armor. Our body armor coverage includes tactical gear like flak jackets, ballistic shields, ...
Body armor technology has progressed significantly since the first commercial bulletproof vest was introduced in 1901. At the time, body armor was either medieval-inspired, cumbersome breastplates, or soft vests made of materials such as silk, which would be ineffective today.
· Lior Police Patrol Vest Protective and Tactical Police Vest with Molle & Soft Armor. Today's Policemen or Federal Agent needs a robust vest, that meets his ballistic protection needs. The Lior Barak is. MORE.